Suppose you’re like me some days. You just aren’t feeling being productive. We’re human, so we know it’s going to happen. This year I told myself I’m going to be more intentional about everything I do. So today, I’m sharing five ways to practice accountability on a regular.
- Get an Accountability partner– sometimes our cup is so empty we need a person or group who can pour into us or encourage us to keep going or get it done.
- Set Smart Goals – Set Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant Goals scheduled within a specific time. The smart goal you put in place will help you stay on track and not get overwhelmed.
- Treat yourself- Just like in the workplace, if you do a good job, you get a reward or recognition. Start doing this for yourself if you got a lot done and made the process treat you.
- Do one thing at a Time– Start small, plan one thing at a time, focus on that, and then move to the next task. We have to stop trying to do 20 things at one time.
- Value your Time – Start creating certain hours to get things done and come them productivity hours. The results of doing this will help provide balance for both your personal and professional life.
Until Next Time,