Valentine’s Day is four days away. Are you ready? If not I got you! Take a look at my 5 suggestions for dates for you and your special someone!
1. Dinner- Of course the number one date Idea for V-day would be Dinner. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I’m fine with a fancy restaurant or a just a standard one. You don’t have to spend a thousand dollars to have a good meal and enjoy yourself.
2. Movie- there are so many good movies that are out or coming out within the next few weeks or so… If you need recommendations for movies: What Men want, Isn’t It Romantic, Miss Bala, Escape Room (the perfect hold me baby movie). And if you really want to make things different you could do a movie in the backyard on the projector with accent lights. Watching a classic movie with popcorn.
3. Sip and Paint class- Most of the time when it’s a couples paint night they provide two paintings that can come together as one at the end. I think this is a great date night.
4. A Nice night in — You can have the best date in the house. One of my favorite in house dates is a picnic in the living room. You can cook up one of your favorite meals, fruit dipped in chocolate, drink wine and eat a little cheese (I don’t know why) but it just sounds right. Light up some candles and have bomb r&b playlist going and be good to go!
5. Scavenger Hunt around the city or Downtown- Date’s don’t have to be so traditional it’s OK to do something different. You can make it your own theme and spice it up a little If you like. But at the end of your scavenger hunt don’t forget the most import thing get some sweets for your sweet.
I just wanted to give you a few ideas to make your Valentine’s day plans come together. I’ve already started snacking on my treats and look forward to getting some more!
Until Next Time Loves,