I still can’t believe it’s 2019 and the end of January. I honestly feel like the new year came so quick I didn’t have time to prepare. Hence, the blog post coming out so late!
The last couple of days of December I was freaking out. I didn’t have any clue of I wanted to accomplish for the upcoming year and I was perfectly fine with that. A couple of years ago I decided to stop doing resolutions and come up with goals for the upcoming year.
Goals are interchangeable. I feel like that’s great when you’re still trying to figure out what the heck you want to do with your life. It’s a good idea to at least start somewhere. So with that being said take a look at my goals for 2019. I hope this inspires you to go for whatever it is you’ve been thinking about or wanting to do.
- Life Style Change- I want to continue to change physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. To me this is an ongoing thing.
- Get my finances together- save, invest, pay off debt, tithe, and have multiple streams of income.
- Relationship- growth, support, communicate, trust, love, grow, prepare to be united, build, and spend time.
- Spiritual growth- more time in prayer, pray for my love ones,cont. to read my study bible, seek god first, and pray out loud.
- Family- remain close, enjoy time together, love hard, cherish moments.
- Travel- outside of the country, within the states, a major trip is a must for me. This grown life requires a vacay!
- Blogging- continue to create content, engage more, build brand, provide helpful resources, inspire others ,and ROCK THE HELL OUT OF MY SOPHOMORE BLOGGER YEAR!!
- Share products-more info coming soon.
- Complete Certification Program- Digital Entrepreneurship.
- Schedule speaking engagements – I’ve already confirmed two whoop whoop!
- Host my annual empowerment event – Battle of the Sexes
- Enjoy and learn more about fashion – try new things, just have fun with style.
- Enjoy life- stop sweating the small things, let go of grudges that’s old and went out years ago it’s 2019!
- Read more- that’s self explanatory
- Practice self care once a week – Everyone needs time to themselves
- Continue to learn both personal and professionally – because knowledge is power.
- Workout- It’s 2019 and I’m still struggling smh… but I did sign up for the gym step one (check)
For now this is the start of my goals for the year. I’m 100% positive things will change and more goals will be added. So here’s to a New Year, with new goals, and possibilities.
Until next time loves,