Hey guys, I’m back with another post and I must admit the title is 100% my truth right now. Valentine’s day is in 3 days and I still have some shopping to do. I don’t know why I always wait until the last minute to get things done. Honestly this time I can say I was super busy and let the days get away from me.
I know I’m not the only person. So if you’re like me and still need some inspo for Valentine’s day gifts. See my 5 last-minute gifts ideas below.
- Gift Certificate or Scheduled appointment for a massage – what I like about this gift is it can be for male or female.
- Sweet Treats – Cakes, Cookies, or Dipped Fruit. For me, I prefer these options over traditional chocolates.
- Tickets – to a concert, play, or sports game/event.
- Smell Goods- you can easily go pick up some nice perfume or cologne from your local department store. Or if you’re on a budget Ross, TJ Maxx or Marshall.
- (Last but not least) – A home-cooked meal, wine, music, and a DIY gift or card.
Remember you still have time to make Valentine’s great for that special someone. It’s the thought counts, not the coin.
Until Next time,